There is a 14-day full right of return on items purchased in our webshop.
The period is calculated from the day:
- When you receive the order.
- Gets the last item when it comes to an agreement on several different items ordered in one order but delivered individually or in several packages.
Return costs must be bared by you.
Cancellation must be reported to us no later than 14 days after receiving goods and from cancellation you must return the shipment within 14 days. The notice must be given via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the notice, you must clearly state that you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal.
You can not regret by simply refusing to receive the item without giving clear notice.
Goods that cannot be returned
The following product types are not included in the right of return:
- Sealed goods which, for health protection or hygiene reasons, are not suitable for return and where the seal is broken after delivery.
- Goods which, due to their nature, become inextricably mixed with others upon delivery.
- Items where the seal is broken.
- Performed non-financial services if the provision of the service has commenced with the prior express consent of the consumer and recognition that the right of withdrawal ceases when the service is fully completed.
- Goods that deteriorate or become obsolete quickly. Included: Vegetables, fruits, seafood, etc.
- Goods that are on sale due to the short expiration date
You must return your order without undue delay and no later than 14 days after you have exercised your right of withdrawal. You must bear the direct costs of returning. When you return, you are responsible for the item being properly packed. You must enclose a copy of the order confirmation in the package. You bear the risk of the item from the time of delivery of the item until we have received the return parcel.
We do not accept packages sent by post, or cash on delivery.
The condition of the item upon return
If the item has been tested in addition to what is described above, it is considered used, which means that upon cancellation of the purchase, you only get part or none of the purchase amount back, depending on the commercial value of the item at the time of receiving of the return. In order to receive the entire purchase amount of the items back, you must therefore try out the item without actually using it. Unfortunately, the shipment fee CANNOT be returned if the shipment has already been conducted.
If you regret your purchase, you will of course get the amount you have paid to us back. In the event of an impairment for which you are liable, this purchase amount will be deducted.
When exercising the right of withdrawal, all payments received from you, except delivery costs, are refunded without undue delay and no later than 14 days from the date on which we have received your returned items.
Refunds are made using the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction.