LIUZHOU Guangxi Specialty Luo Shi Fen (literally means Rice Noodles in Snail Soup), a famous traditional Chinese specialty. It is widely known for its special tastes. The soup tastes sour, spicy, peppery, and refreshing at the same time. The noodles are especially chewy. Prepared together with materials such as sour bamboo shoots, agarics, and dried peanuts. You will be drenched in sweat after eating but you won't stop eating because of its addictive aftertaste of fresh unique tasting soup!
- The essence of deliciousness lies in the soup base. The concentrated soup packet is carefully made from 16 kinds of natural spices.
- Using traditional flour milling technology, grind into powder, knead and round to dry naturally, our noodle is naturally free of additives, and the taste is smooth.
⚠️ Warning: the smell is not suitable for everyone! Why? The following short video explains everything.
- Put the prepared rice noodles into the pot in cold water, cook for 10 minutes, soften the rice noodles, and then remove them for use.
- Prepare a pot of water (500ml), add seasoning bag and boiled powder after boiling water, 1-2 minutes to serve.
- Add ingredients package and stir to serve (Note: chili oil is spicy, add according to personal taste and corresponding scale line)
- Inventory on the way